MTOP 4_Bianca Jakobic.png

SUPPORTING REFUGEES TO INTEGRATE THE LOCAL LABOUR MARKET

MTOP logo.jpeg

DISCOVER MORE THAN ONE PERSPECTIVE

More Than One Perspective (MTOP) helps refugees and third-country nationals (=MTOP Associates) to integrate into the Austrian labour market through tailored workshops and individual coaching and connects them with suitable companies.
Learn from them to replicate their concept! 

Supporting refugees to integrate the local labour market!
Play Video

IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:

  • MTOP's concept (Vision, Story, KPIs, Impact)​

  • Their most valuable learnings (First steps, Challenges, Pivots)​

  • MTOP's business model (Current business model, future evolutions)

  • Their best advice for someone who wants to launch a similar project

ABOUT MTOP

Quick overview

SOLUTION: More Than One Perspective (MTOP) helps refugees and third-country nationals to integrate into the Austrian labour market.

  • Creation date: 2016

  • Country of origin: Austria 

  • Areas already covered: Austria

  • Areas of replication: Anywhere where there is a need and a market potential

  • Business model: MTOP has a hybrid business model. Approximately 60% are financed by governmental funds. The remaining 40% are revenues from corporate partnerships, contributions from a foundation and a small tuition fee from the associates. 

Impact

75

Associates participate in the programme per year

65%

of associates find a suitable job after finishing the programme

45

Satisfied corporate partners 

Discover more

Have a look at their website!

ABOUT THE co-FOUNDER

image-asset.png

Julian Richter 

Julian is the co-founder of MTOP. He studied Economics in Vienna and after a Managment Trainee Programm he decided to switch career paths and joined Teach for Austria as a Fellow and thought disadvantaged kids in inner city schools in Vienna. At TFA he also met his co founders Lissi and Nina and the idea for MTOP developed.

 

 

Background & awards

  • Social Impact Award 

  • FOUND! Award in 2017/18

  • Winner of the European Social Innovation Competition 2019

WANT TO DO THE SAME?

Learn directly from them! 

Are you interested in launching something similar in your city?

Do you want to learn further from them?

How about you MEET THEM LIVE to ask all your questions?! 

 

WIN AN EXCLUSIVE 1:1 MENTORING SESSION!

  • Submit the form below

  • Get 1 hour of exclusive 1:1 mentoring from the initial teams

  • Launch your project without reinventing the wheel!

pexels-anna-shvets-4226256_edited.jpg

DISCOVER MORE SOLUTIONS WORTH SPREADING!

Get exclusive access to all the video interviews with the founders of solutions worth spreading!

Sign up now to discover +20 models of social enterprises to get inspired from! 

In their Masterclass video (~+30 min), the founders will share:

  • The problem they address and their solution 

  • Their business model 

  • Their journey (challenges, pivots, learnings)

  • Their advice for you to start replicating their solution

 

Get special content you cannot find anywhere else.